Thursday, February 16, 2017

Patched Heart

Here I am with one last Valentine's Day card that I managed to finish in the nick of time!  This one actually went to my sister and brother-in-law.  They live with us, so I didn't have to get it made early. Phew!!
This is a fabulous way to use up my favorite paper scraps, too.

Supplies:
Stamps: Verve "Take Note"
Dies: MFT "Blueprints 13" stitched rectangle and "Pierced Heart STAX"
Darice "Damask" embossing folder

Challenges:
Inspiration Destination Challenge Blog #122--anything goes
Crafty Creations #335--anything goes
Word Art Wednesday #270--anything goes with uplifting sentiment
Penny's #316--anything goes
Addicted to Stamps #229--CAS
The Paper Shelter #281--be my Valentine
Crafting By Designs--polka dots (on my yellow paper)
Tuesday Throwdown #330--say it with words
Simon Says Stamp Monday--use your favorite tool (my die cutting machine is my absolute favorite tool--couldn't live without it!)
Come And Get It--love is in the air
Hiding In My Craft Room #288--super scraps



11 comments:

Loose Stitches said...

Such a beautiful card!
Sherry x

Anet's Crafting said...

Beautiful card Heather. Thank you for playing along with our Challenge at Penny’s Paper-Crafty. We would love to see you again ... Anet DTx

Pam Tiedtke, or Pammie Lou said...

This is so pretty and a fantastic way to use up scraps! I'll certainly give it a try! Thanks for playing along with us at Tuesday Throwdown!
Hugs!

StampinJessica said...

Beautiful card !
Thank you for joining the Come and Get It Challenge this week.
Good luck !
Jessica DT

Inkyfingers said...

What a lovely design Heather, and I love the embossed detail and shaped banner tag. A geat way to use up those scraps too!
Thanks for sharing with us at ATSM and I hope you will join us again soon.
Hugs
Carol x

Andrea W said...

Definitely a sweet and pretty card! Your embossing looks fantastic and I love the paper strips in the open heart. So glad you shared your creation at Tuesday Throwdown.

Zoey | Scrapsaurus said...

That embossed texture add such a nice touch to this already awesome card!
Thank you for playing along with us over Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge!
x Zoey

Maria Valente said...

Gorgeous card! Love the idea! Thank you for joining us at Penny's Challenges. Hope to see you again!
Hugs, Mary (DT member)

Ginny Maxam said...

Hi Heather!! I think this CARD is very special!! I just love it!! I may have to case it! Thanks for joining in the challenge on Word Art Wednesday! Ginny M DT

Nikki said...

Pretty card. Thanks for joining us at The Paper Shelter.

Nikki

Unknown said...

I love the feeling of a quilted design that you created. The texture is lovely as well. Thank you for sharing it with us at Word Art Wednesday!
blessings,
Misty D.
WAW DT