Tuesday, July 1, 2014

Sweet Reindeer

Ack!!  It's July already!  Dare I mention that the year is now half over??  How are you coming on your Christmas card stash?  It's time to start and here's the perfect reason: today starts a new challenge on the Crafty Hazelnut's Christmas Challenge Extra.  As always, it is anything goes as long as it is Holiday (Christmas) related.  The sponsor is Bugaboo Stamps and the winner will win 7 images of their choice.  Here's my card:
I absolutely LOVE this reindeer!  Oh, he's so cute!!  I just love his little face; kind of like a little lost puppy don't you think?  I've had that blue trim for ever and decided it was finally time to use it.  I never really know what to do with it as it is adhesive backed (kind of tricking to stick down straight) and the color is hard to match.  But I think it added a really fun element to this card.  I also used a bit on the inside.  And there is still a bunch left; but at least I managed to use up several inches.  I don't have a photo of my bits and pieces stash as I am pretty sure I didn't use up a single thing from it, AND I know I added at least one image.  I really need to get back to working on it.  Don't forget to play along with us this month.  I can't wait to see what you are creating.

Challenges:
Sister Act Card Challenge #63--anything goes
Your Next Stamp--sketch

Lacy Sunshine Challenge #36--anything goes
The Stamping Chef #35--anything goes
Fab n' Funky #222--Christmas
Divas by Design--favorite stamp--I absolutely love this reindeer image.  I could use him all the time (for Christmas Cards at least)
Little Miss Muffet #87--anything goes
Crafty Catz #237--anything goes
Completely Christmas--anything goes
Suzy Bee's Blooming Challenge #35--anything goes
The Squirrel and the Fox #73--Christmas in July
Christmas Card Challenge #31--anything goes


Supplies:
Stamps: Bugaboo Stamps "Plush Reindeer" digi; Verve "Ornamental Christmas" sentiment

13 comments:

Hazel (Didos) said...

Ahhh this is so sweet, what a great card, Love Hazel (Didos) Guest DT on CHNC Extra this month

Janette said...

What a cute card, that image is so sweet...
Thanks for sharing it with us at CraftyCatz this week.x

Andie's Space said...

Hi Heather,
What a little cutie. Such a sweet image & I love the pastel papers. He really stands out. Thanks for joining us at Divas By Design this week.
Hugs,
Andie xx

scrapsnsuch@gmail.com said...

Another cutie Heather! Pretty close to CAS :>)
Thanks for joining in the fun at LMMS!

Dewi Lestari said...

What a cute Christmas Card.. Thanks for joining at Lacy Sunshine: Anything Goes
Hugs
Dewi

Carla S. said...

This is really cute, Heather! Thanks for sharing it for the Little Miss Muffet Challenge!

happyglitzygirl said...

This is lovely Heather, so simple but just so cute, thanks for playing with us at the Squirrel and the Fox, blessings Hilde

Me ad said...

wow..this is simply cute card :) love this. Thanks to sharing this wonderful card with us at Christmas Card Challenges Blog

crafty hugs from
Roselany (DT CCC and DT Magnolia Forever)
http:RoselanyCaroline.blogspot.com

Jackie Randolph said...

Oh my simply adorable!! Great take with our sketch! Thanks for sharing with us at YNS Fun Friday Challenge!

Jackie ~ YNS DT

Hazel said...

I'm so sorry, Heather, that I'm late in thanking you for this lovely design card for our CHNC challenge extra for July - and thanks also for sharing for Completely Christmas 18 and Suzy Bee's Bloomin' challenge. x

Grandma Bonnie said...

Heather, what a sweet reindeer, again thank you for entering our challenge at Your Next Stamp!

Ciska said...

This reindeer is indeed adorable Heather, love the non-traditional colour scheme too! Thank you for playing along with us @ Fab 'n Funky, we hope to see you back again real soon :)

happyglitzygirl said...

How very cute, thanks for playing with us at the Squirrel and the Fox, blessings Hilde