Tuesday, August 6, 2013

CAS flowers

 Sorry for the dark photos!  Someday, I'm going to learn how to take really good ones.  This is a little gift I created for the women who led my oldest daughter's craft class at the storyhour we attended this year.  I made some note cards with her initials and stamped a coordinating image on the envelopes (sorry, didn't take a picture of that).  Then I bundled them together, with a sweet little belly band.  Very simple and very elegant, I thought

Challenges:

Supplies:
Stamps: Flourishes "Summer Blossoms"; PTI "Fresh Alphabet"
Dies: spellbinders ovals, large (used to emboss the oval around the flowers); Verve "Mini Classy Labels" die

2 comments:

Miss Emerald said...

Gorgeous card! Thanks for joining us at Card Mania Challenges. Good luck and hope you'll join us again.

Unknown said...

Just gorgeous!!

Thanks for joining us at Eureka Stamps this week.