Monday, February 11, 2013

Love

Another Valentine's Day card from me.  I thought I was all finished and then found out (when I went to mail them out) that I still need to make 2 more.  So you'll see a few more from me before this week is finished.

Challenges:
Timeless Tuesdays #206--sketch
Delightful Challenges--think spring (use pastels)
DRS Designs #59--"Love"
The Squirrel and the Fox #37--Love
Card Mania #14--Is this love I'm Feeling?

Supplies:
Paper: SU! (old, old, old baby girl pack)
Stamps: Verve "Text Objects"
Dies: Spellbinders floral doily motifs; Sweet n' Sassy heart die

6 comments:

Shelia said...

Heather, this is such a cute card. I really how the doily with the heart layered on it. Too cute! Thanks for joining us at DRS Designs this week!

KalySto said...

Such a delicate and elegant creation! Love the pastel colors!
Thank you for sharing it in Card Mania Challenge and Good Luck!

Nelly's handmade said...

Оh, so lovely and tender... lov the pastel colours and sketch you've used :)

Thank you for playing with us at the Crazy Challenge! Good luck and I hope to see you soon :)

Hugs,
Nelly

Vili M. said...

Lovely card. I really love the colours and all the detailing is wonderful.Thank for joining us at Card Mania Challenges.

Judith said...

This is so pretty in these pastel colours - thank you for playing along at Delightful Challenges this week hugs judith x

Anonymous said...

So pretty and a great layout! Thanks for joining us at DRS Designs!