Thursday, December 27, 2012

Sparkles

Is there such a thing as too much glitter?!?  Hmmm . . . I suppose so, but I don't think I've seen it yet.

Challenges:
Lollipop Ladies #61--Gingerbread house with Christmas
Sweet n Sassy Digi Challenge #85--favorite colors (I love blues of all shades, but turquoise is my fav. right now and my second favorite color is purple
Seems a Little Sketchy--sketch
DYSU #104--turquoise

Supplies:
Stamps: Meljen's Designs digi; Verve "Ornamental Christmas" sentiment
Dies/punches: Spellbinders label 4; Martha Stewart snowflake punch
American crafts glitter tape; SU! jeweled brads; glitter pen; Martha Stewart glitter

8 comments:

Patricia H said...

Very cute! Thanks for playing along in the "favorite colors" Sweet 'n Sassy Digi Challenge.

Cynthia said...

This is such a sweet design, Heather. Love the glittery panels. Thanks for joining the Sweet 'n Sassy Digi Challenge this week!

Susan Hogan said...

Nope,no such thing....I've never heard it either! Love the house and the glitter. Thanks for joining in the fun at the Lollipop Ladies!

Granmargaret said...

Lovely card Heather

Elaine said...

I'm with you, I love glitter. I also love your little house that you have stamped. The snowflake edging is a cute idea. Well done. Thanks for joining us at The Lollipop Ladies.

Sandy Trefger said...

I haven't ever seen too much glitter and sparkle! :) Love your card! And adorable gingerbread house! Thanks for joining us at Seems a Little Sketchy!
~sandy
visit my blog @ sandy's crafty creations

Kim B said...

Super cute card! I think that little house is adorable. Thanks so much for joining us at The Lollipop Ladies. Kim xx

Nancy said...

No such thing as too much glitter ~ I LOVE it!! Beautiful card ~ love the colors you chose and that adorable gingerbread house! Thank you so much for joining our challenge at The Lollipop Ladies! Have A Very Happy New Year!
~Nancy