Sunday, October 21, 2012

Give Thanks

hmmm . . . in the fading evening light, white cards photograph kinda blue.  October is Pastor Appreciation Month and I thought I would give a small gift to our pastor's wife, since there isn't a Pastor's Wife Appreciation Month and she does a lot behind the scenes at our church.  So, I wanted to give her some handmade notecards. I even stamped the image on the envelopes.   I used the 10 Minute craft dash challenge colors orange, pink, and turquoise and I actually made this card in under 10 minutes!!!  yep, 9:45!!  It can be done and with quite beautiful results if you ask me.  I did have to add a little tiny bit of green to outline the leaves.  They looked to plain without anything.  I think it still fits the challenge.

Challenges:
10 minute craft dash #5--orange, pink, turquoise under 10 minutes

Supplies:
Stamps: Verve "I Chronicles 16:34" plain jane; Flourishes "Summer Blossoms"

1 comment:

CraftinGranny said...

How elegant and to have created this in 10 minutes amazes me. She is going to love the cards and the thought behind them. Gorgeous creations! Thanks for stopping by and your sweet comment. "Hugs"