Thursday, February 9, 2012

Treeheart

Today, I ventured (briefly) into the world of pinterest and found this card to use as inspiration. Papertrey Ink is celebrating their 5th anniversary this month and today's challenge (as part of the festivites) was to find inspiration on pinterest and create a project from that. I'm also entering the For Fun challenge: Love, and the Creative Inspirations #149 challenge: Lots of love.

I used the layout from the inspiration card and also used a tree image, but that was because I had planned on using the tree before I found a layout to use. If you read my previous post, you will recognize both the image and the color combo. I really enjoyed using both and wanted to use them again. The medallion stamp is from "Mehndi Medallion", tree is from "Through the Trees" and the sentiment is from "Damask Designs" all by PTI. The little hearts are a trio from Verve's "To the Moon". A little ribbon from SU! and some twine and a button finish it up. It took longer to find an image than to create the card!



3 comments:

Helen Dooley said...

What a fun card! Thanks so much for playing along on fOr fun!

Tina said...

lovely image...very pretty cards

Tina

missy said...

Beautiful card!!