Thursday, February 2, 2012

Just a note



I just love this Mehndi Medallion set from PTI, and for only $5 it really can't be beat. I think I used every stamp in the set on this card. The sketch is from Skipping Stones Design and it's nice a simple which I love. And the Pixie Cottage #106 was perfect because the challenge is "Clean and Simple". The green paper is also from PTI and the sentiment is from Verve's "Celebrating You" set. It's hard to see in this photo and I forgot to take a second one, but the center medallion is popped up on foam tape and the two smaller ones in the center are also popped up. I also added a bit of glitter glue to the centers of each medallion for a little bit of sparkle.

6 comments:

Denise said...

Beautiful medallion stamp - very pretty card.
Thanks for joining us at The Pixie Cottage this week xx

JoAnn V. (http://joboogie.typepad.com) said...

Awesome card! I love stamps you used! :)

Thanks for playing along with us at Skipping Stones Design! :)

hugs,
Jo:)

Karen B. said...

Oh how perfectly beautiful! What an amazing mix of colors. Thanks for playing with us at Skipping Stones Design!

Davi said...

So pretty with the lovely medallion! Thanks for sharing with us at The Pixie Cottage.

Jingle said...

This is so pretty! I really like this! Thanks so much for playing along with us over at SSD!

Crafty and Green said...

What a fantastic Card! I love the simplicity! Thanks for playing with us at the Pixie Cottage!!

Many Blessings,
Tina