Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Bookmark

This week's Pixie Cottage #108 challenge to create Anything But a Card really had me stumped until I saw the Timeless Tuesday #157 challenge to create a corner bookmark using one of Flourishes beautiful flower stamps. Having never tried it and seeing the gorgeous samples, I had to give it a try. Plus, I LOVE reading, so it will be useful to boot. I also used the Pretty Palette #48: saffron, light blue, kraft and espresso and the Stampin' Sisters in Christ challenge #127 to use flowers on your project.

Stamps: Flourishes (I think it is called Paperwhites?); Skipping Stones Design: "Timeless Textures"

Dies/punches: Spellbinders Labels 4, Fiskars border punch



6 comments:

Audrey Ernst (hippieaud) said...

This bookmark is so beautiful, I love the edge! Thanks so much for playing this time at THE PIXIE COTTAGE:)

Lisa Kind said...

I've never made one of these, but I've always wanted to give it a go. Yours is absolutely gorgeous! So feminine looking! And I love the way you used our colors! Thanks for playing our Pretty Palette challenge!

Romaine said...

Heather, this is a beautiful book mark! I love the bodrder punches and lovely colouring! Thanks for joining us at MTME pretty palette this week! :0)

MariLynn said...

I haven't made a book corner like this in a long time. I love the colors and paper that you used. Those flowers look so cheerful. Thanks for sharing your bookmark with the Stampin' Sisters in Christ Challenge!!!!

Beate said...

Heather, your bookmark looks GREAT. Thanks so much for participating in the challenge.
Hugs and smiles

Mona Pendleton said...

So pretty Heather! Those Daffodils look gorgeous! Thanks for joining along with FTTC :)