Thursday, January 19, 2012

New baby



Someone I know just told me that they are pregnant (not allowed to tell anyone yet), so I wanted to make a congratulations card. I though this sketch from Seems a Little Sketchy was perfect for the idea I had. I wanted to make it look like an ultrasound picture since that is how this person broke the news. The "Congrats" sentiment is from Verve's "To the Moon", the fancy oval die is also from Verve. The baby is from SU!'s "All in the Family" and the "baby" sentiment is SU!'s "Noteworthy.

3 comments:

paper fun said...

How clever to make it like the ultrasound.

Super cute!

Thanks for joining us at Seems a Little Sketchy.

Mari

AllisonG said...

Oh, that someone who is pregnant will love this card! Thanks for playing along at Seems A Little Sketchy - hope to see you back tomorrow for the newest sketch!

Unknown said...

Fabby card. I love the thought behind the card!! Thanks for playing at SALS xx