Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Off The Wall Craftiness #34



The Off The Wall Craftiness challenge for this week is to use the color combination of blue/white/peach. Peach is SO not a favorite color of mine, so it took me a VERY long time to put this combo together. But I really ended up liking these colors together, with a small dose of peach. I just have to mention that the "ribbon" is a strip of paper that I colored with the same marker that I used to stamp the snowflakes. It came out so much better than I thought.

3 comments:

~Tammy~ said...

This came out great! I love how you stamped the snowflakes on the stripes! Thanks for joining in the fun at OTWC and Good Luck! :-)

Teresa Kline said...

adorable!

enjoy *~*

Tenia Nelson said...

This card is sooooooo gorgeous!!! Thanks for playing at OTWC this week!!!