Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Verve Release Sketches

In my two previous posts, I showed cards that I was entering in the Verve Release Sketch Challenge this week. These are the last three cards. There are 5 sketches total. The first card is an elegant monogramed not card I made for myself. I got the monogram set on clearance from A.C. Moore several years ago. The raspberry fizz cs and the stamp (from Damask Designs)I used to stamp on it are from PTI.
The second card uses cs from PTI and a stamp from the same set as my monogramed card. The "thinkin of you" stamp and brackets are from Verve.

The third card used pink cs, "love" stamp and striped paper from SU! Yellow cs from PTI, and the stamp on my circle focal is from Verve. It doesn't show up very well, but I used a glitter pen to trace over the little loops at the ends of the flourishes and the body of the butterfly.

And one more thing: you may have noticed the etsy mini on my blog, showing some of my jewelry creations. I just finally opened a shop on Etsy. Check it out.






No comments: