Monday, February 8, 2010

PTI "Paint by Number" Challenge




As my online user name begins with an "h" I had to use the above color palette in today's PTI challenge. These are NOT colors that I would use together normally (I guess that's why it is a "challenge"), but I actually do like the combo, in moderation.


The raspberry fizz and ripe avocado are from PTI. I did not have orange zest, so I used the orange from SU! (don't know the name off the top of my head). I also do not have terracotta tile, so had to use the closest I could find and have no idea where it came from. Damask designs came into play again (see my previous post(s)) with the focal image embossed with clear ink and the sentiment stamped in white. After seeing all the designers from PTI using buttons, I had to give it a try and had one that was very close to raspberyy fizz. All in all, the colors are very summery and brings hope that it will arrive soon. :)

1 comment:

Terri Trotter Earley said...

Such a fun pop of color the button adds to the white ribbon. Way to rock the PTI paint by numbers challenge.

It's a good life!
Terri E.