Thursday, February 18, 2010

JUGS challenge #20


The challenge at JUGS this week was to use the split negative technique. My main image would not have been my first choice to use as I am not really a horse person, but it was the best image I had for this technique. I actually like the way it turned out. It has a western feel and is quite masculine. The horse and ribbon are from SU!, the sentiment is from PTI, and at this moment, I can't remember where the paper is from; hot off the press maybe.

2 comments:

Lisa Kind said...

Very pretty! I love the horse image...great stamp to use for this challenge! Thanks so much for playing our JUGs challenge!

Dana Gustafson said...

This is a great card. The colros and layers are a perfect compliment to the horse image. Thanks so much for playing with Just Us Girls!